A perfect depiction of their relationship…
"Damon might be secretly concerned about his girlfriend’s pull to her ex/his brother, but the question remains: Does Stefan even want to be with Elena right now? “I think their love has faded,” admits Paul Wesley. “It’s dissipated." (x)
or his feelings on Stefan…
or this one…
So, have I really been misinformed?
make me choose; anonymous asked:
What’s brilliant about the writing is that in that moment, that’s the first moment Brienne considers it, and it’s the horror that that might be true and what she might have to deal with. […] She moves away; she doesn’t do the formal exit. She just has to turn away. Even Brienne is incredibly aware of respectability and manners, as difficult as it is for her; she’s still a lady. But she doesn’t give a formal exit, she turns away. Then in her eye-line is Jaime. It’s, I think, really slapped her hard on one side of the face, and then the other even harder, as she runs off red-faced. “Oh, God!” - Gwendoline Christie
I’ve been drawing in my recovery journal again! :)
Positive Meal Time Affirmations:
- Life is more than a number.
- Food is not the enemy.
- I deserve to nurture myself.
- I trust my body to feed me in such a way that I remain at a natural, comfortable weight.
- Strength and control come from exercising my personal power in the world not from refusing to eat.
- I trust my body to make appropriate food choices and to know when it is satisfied with food.
- I deserve to respect my body and to treat it with care and love.
- My happiness depends on who I am and what I do, not my weight or size.
- Food will not make me gain unnecessary weight.
- My feelings have nothing to do with whether or not I should eat.
- Food will be absorbed by my body, and used for energy and healing.
- Fats are necessary: lipids do not fatten us, but nourish us.
- This feeling too shall pass.
"The conditionings associated with a particular class of conditions of existence produce habitus, systems of durable, transposable positions, structured structures predisposed to function as structuring structures…”
"structured structures predisposed to function as structuring structures"
Bourdieu you little shit..
astrid farnsworth, fringe season three
peter bishop, fringe season three